I'm a venture capitalist, currently living in New York with frequent visits to San Francisco, Boston, and Seoul.
- The Future Public Transit Explosion
- Leaderless Rounds and the Problem of Weasel.vc
- Observations on NYC Tech
- Housing Rant (Part Infinity) and the Economics of Hookups
- Housing Prices Should Go Down - Duh!
- Malka Older's Infomocracy: A Novel
- Matthew Desmond's Evicted
- Sven Beckert's Empire of Cotton
- Harper Lee's Go Set A Watchmen
Updated Nov. 21st, 2016
Send me book recommendations!
- Colson Whitehead's Underground Railroad
- William F. Buckley's Gratitude
- Randall E. Stross' eBoys: The First Inside Account of Venture Capitalists at Work
- J.D. Vance's Hillbilly Elegy
- Kate Ascher's The Works
- David Wong's Futuristic Violence and Fancy Suits
- Housing: Housing prices in the U.S. and around the world have spiked out-of-control. What startups/policy might alleviate some of the problems?
- Infrastructure: Humanity is becoming more urban, yet infrastructure (public transit, etc.) remains mired in the past. What's next?
- Graph Databases and Learning: This is more broad-based – how can we use knowledge maps to improve learning (specifically thinking around foreign languages).
Fortune favors the bold
danny [dot] crichton [at] gmail